The fitting of contact lenses is a specialty of our practice. Following your vision evaluation, and using the latest technology to map the front surface of your eye, we will recommend the contact lens option that best fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Among these options are:
- Daily disposable and planned replacement soft contact for nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism.
- Multifocal contact lenses for adults who are having difficulty with near vision.
- Myopia control for children using soft multifocal contact lenses.
- Orthokeratology for clear daytime vision without the need for glasses or contacts.
- Specialty lenses for those with irregular corneal surfaces, in conditions such as keratoconus.
Did you know? Our prices are the same as 1-800-Contacts. So schedule your contacts lens fitting today!
If you would like to order contacts please fill out the form below and we will call you within 24 business hours to obtain payment information.